The Website is being updated. We'll be finished by the New Year .....
This is the official Moses Creek Estates web site. The site is sponsored by the Moses Creek Estates HomeOwners Association.
Moses Creek is located off US 1 near the crossroad of CR 206, (DuPont Center). Our community is a country setting with 109, 1/3 acre lots, two on site ponds, and a small park. We are bordered to the east by US 1, the west by the East Coast Railroad, to the north and south (partially) by a conservation area.
Ours is a quiet community made up of residents from all over the country and various ages from late 20s to 80s. We are serviced by AT&T Telephone landline, Florida Power & Light (FPL), AT&T Internet and Comcast Cable. The property is managed by ALSOP Management (Alsoppropertymanagement.com). Our dues are $520 per year which cover common area landscape maintenance, retention pond upkeep, an entryway safety camera, street lighting and insurance.
We have several subcommittees that residents belong to:
- The Board of Directors with a President, Vice President, Treasury, Secretary, and Director at Large. Meetings are held once each month.
- The Architectural Control Board is responsible for reviewing all changes to existing dwellings to ensure they are current with our Covenants & Restrictions and maintain the country setting.
- The Social Committee organizes social events within our community and is currently chaired by Linda Kirschner.
- The Neighborhood Watch Committee maintains a liaison with the Sheriffs Dept. and alerts law enforcement of any suspicious characters or activities in the area.
- The Newsletter editor sends out a monthly newsletters. If you haven't listed your email please let us know as soon as possible so you can receive the newsletter electronically. Our email is MosesCreekEstates@gmail.com.
- This Website is managed by a resident in our community who can be reached at MosesCreekWebmaster@gmail.com. Any updates or suggestions regarding this website are greatly appreciated!
"Moses Creek Site Plan"