This is the home of the Moses Creek Estates new web site. The site is not sponsored by the developer or any businesses but rather by the community itself.
Moses Creek is located off US 1 near the crossroad of CR 206,(DuPont Center). Our community is a country setting with 109, 1/3 acre lots, two on site ponds, and a small park. We are bordered to the east by US 1, the west by the East Coast Railroad, to the north and south by a conservation area.
Ours is a quiet community made up of residents from all over the country and various ages from late 20s to 70s. We are serviced by AT&T Telephone Company, Florida Power & Light (FPL)and Comcast Cable TV. The property management company is currently ALSOP Management. Our dues are $520 per year which is for grass cutting and maintaining our ponds and necessary insurance. Dues have never gone up to date.
We have several subcommittees that residents belong to:
- The Board of Directors is made up of 5 residents--President, Vice President, Treasury, Secretary, and Director at Large.
- The Architectural Control Board is responsible for reviewing all changes to existing dwellings to ensure they are current with our Covenants & Restrictions and maintain the country setting.
- The Social Committee organizes social events within our community and is currently chaired by Linda Kirschner.
- The Neighborhood Watch Committee maintains a liaison with the Sheriffs Dept. and alerts law enforcement of any suspicious characters or activities in the area.
- The Newsletter editor sends out several newsletters per year with news about Moses Creek. If you haven't listed your email please let us know as soon as possible so you can receive the newsletter electronically. Our email is MosesCreekEstates@gmail.com. The Newsletter is currently published and distributed directly by the residents.
- This Website is managed by a resident in our community and the webmaster is Gina Fallica, MosesCreekWebmaster@gmail.com. Any updates or suggestions regarding this website are greatly appreciated!
- The Grounds Committee is chaired by Jackie Nelson.
"Moses Creek Site Plan"
The current and forecasted weather for Moses Creek can be found here..